SENSATIONAL BURGER WRAPS
These delicious plant-based wraps are super easy to make! Made completely vegan; these are light, packed with flavour and an excellent option for your lunch menu.
- 0:30 Time to table
- 2 Portions
Submitted by Daryna Kos on Thu, 06/24/2021 - 04:09
HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Burger - 2 patties
2 flour tortillas warmed
1 cup (80g) red cabbage, sliced thinly
1 lime, juiced
1 avocado mashed
2 tbsp almond milk yoghurt
1 (200g) tomato, diced
1 (250g) red capsicum, diced
3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
1 cup (20g) baby spinach
50ml olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine cabbage and half of lime juice. Reserve.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine avocado, almond yoghurt and remaining lime juice. Reserve.
- Mix tomatoes and red capsicum with vegan mayonnaise. Reserve.
- Cook HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Burgers according to instructions on pack.
- Spread a layer of reserved avocado mixture on tortillas, add tomato and red capsicum mixture, cabbage and spinach. Cut Burger in half and place on top of salad mixture, fold tortillas into a roll. Serve with remaining avocado and tomato & capsicum mixture
- Whether served at the restaurant or prepared for home delivery, get creative by customizing your wraps using a selection of fillings and sauces.
- You can replace the cabbage with grilled eggplant or even cucumbers
- Play around with the type of wrap to bring some creativity to the plate.