A satisfying filling for sandwiches, wraps, tacos and tortillas, HARVEST GOURMET® CHARGRILLED PIECES are quick and easy to prepare. They’re perfect for inspired food served fast.
- 0:30 Time to table
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® CHARGRILLED PIECES 800g
Tortilla wrap 10pcs
Romaine lettuce 1pcs
Olive oil 100ml
Crushed garlic 10ml
Lemon juice 20ml
- Slice the zucchini and the eggplants into big strips. Place them on a baking tray with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and thyme. Cook for 10 minutes at 170°c in the oven
- Pull the leaves from the Romaine lettuce. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Mix the mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise with the lemon juice and add some water to adjust the texture.
- Sauté the HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Put the tortilla flat on a cutting board. Place the sauce, lettuce, grilled vegetables and the sautéed HARVEST GOURMET® CHARGRILLED PIECES on top.Roll into a wrap, cut in half and serve.
- You can add fresh chopped tarragon in the sauce for more freshness.
- Pre-marinate the chargrilled pieces sin water, spices and oil.
- Marinate the HARVEST GOURMET® CHARGRILLED PIECES in a spicy tomato sauce over night.
- The tortilla wrap is perfect to take away and for hand held options.