Casual/Family Style/Fine Dining
Fast Casual/Takeout/Business & Institutions
• Provide a range of portion sizes on the menu so guests can match their order to their appetites.
• Set up a collection point in the kitchen where usable food scraps can be salvaged for composting. Train staff to separate food scraps from rubbish to prevent contamination of compost.
• Ask guests if they’d like disposable cutlery and only provide when requested.
• Where paper napkins are used, offer 1-2 per guest instead of unlimited access.
• Help guests dispose of items properly on-site by providing separate bins for composting, recycling, and rubbish along with pictures and simple instructions.