- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease large roasting pan.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until soft. Add spices and cook for 1 minute until aromatic.
- Increase heat to high, add mince, cook, stirring to break up mince, for 8 minutes or until browned. Add lemon rind, simmer for 5 minutes to reduce liquid. Remove from heat and drizzle over 3 tbs lemon juice. Add pine nuts, thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place capsicums into roasting pan. Spoon mince mixture into capsicums. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until capsicums are just tender.
- To make yogurt mash, bring water to simmer over high heat. Add MAGGI CLASSIC Gluten Free Mashed Potato Mix in a steady stream, whisking constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, add yogurt, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Serve roasted capsicums with yogurt mash.
|2||ea||Lemons||rind finely grated, juiced|
|5||ea||Capsicum peppers, red||halved lengthways, deseeded|
|175||gr||MAGGI CLASSIC Gluten Free Mashed Potato Mix 4kg|
|Nutritional analysis per serving|
|Fats, total (g)||26|
|Fats, saturated (g)||5.8|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||9.5|