- Bring water to simmer in medium saucepan over high heat. Add MAGGI Gluten Free Mashed Potato Instant Mix in a steady stream, whisking constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese, beat until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Flake salmon and add to warm potato mixture with green onions and dill. Cover with plastic, refrigerate until cold.
- Using 2 tbs (about 60g) mixture, roll into balls then flatten into rissoles. Place onto tray, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Dip rissoles in flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Return to tray and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place large flat tray into oven and preheat oven and tray 200°C. Lightly spray both sides rissoles with oil and place onto hot tray. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden and warmed through. Serve warm with lemon wedges and watercress salad.
|175||gr||MAGGI Classic Gluten Free Mashed Potato Mix 4kg|
|2||can||Salmon, in brine, drained||2 x 400g cans|
|400||gr||Breadcrumb, dried||gluten free|
|100||gr||Plain flour||gluten free|
|Nutritional analysis per serving|
|Fats, total (g)||5.2|
|Fiber, total dietary (g)||1.1|
|Fats, saturated (g)||1.8|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||15|