MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce 1L x 6
For product specifications please contact us at [email protected]
|1.3||Kg||fresh corn kernels|
|2||medium size red onions||chopped|
|625||gr||gluten free flour|
|2½||tsp||gluten free baking powder|
|300||mL||MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce|
1. Take 900g of the corn kernels, the onions, coriander and the salt and pepper and blitz with a stick blender until almost pureed, not too smooth.
2. Stir in the rest of the corn, the eggs, flour and baking powder until just combined.
3. Heat some of the oil in a frying pan or griddle plate and using about 2 tablespoons of batter for each fritter, cook in batches on both sides until lightly golden. Keep warm.
4. Lay the slices of prosciutto on a baking sheet and brush with a little oil, grill until crisp and set aside.
5. Boil some water with the white vinegar and poach the eggs. Warm the hollandaise gently either in a Bain Marie or microwave.
6. Arrange corn fritters on a plate, arrange the grilled prosciutto and place two poached eggs on top and serve with the MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce.